Growth Partnership Manager (UA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is the job
Are you looking to join a dynamic fun team environment with a potential to grow? If so, we’re looking to talk with you. As a Growth Partnership Manager, you will be the mastermind behind the entire success of all your partners.
- Be the main point of contact to lead and maximize business opportunities to achieve revenue targets by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our clients/advertising partners.
- You will own the performance and success of your clients. You will be responsible for setting up, monitoring, optimizing and analyzing the performance of all your campaigns.
- Derive insights into the delivery and performance as well as apply them in the optimization process to ensure the highest level of service.
- Lead all troubleshooting efforts and work closely with our Ad Operations team to ensure issues are communicated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Think critically about how to best use data for driving business/product decisions.
- Develop product and market expertise in order to best advise clients regarding User Acquisition strategy including: optimization, ad units, creative, supply sources, and attribution.
- You will work with a variety of advertising partners including major app developers, game developers, and mobile agencies.
- Energetic and having a drive to be part of an innovative fast-paced startup environment is key to your success.
- There are many moving parts to juggle with internal and external stakeholders. You will need excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills (verbal, written communication, presentation and facilitation) to excel.
- This team is constantly looking for new ways to grow partnerships with their clients. A strong analytical mindset with the ability to build strategies through collecting, organizing, dissecting, evaluating, and analyzing data using proprietary tools and Microsoft Excel is a must!
- Self-motivated and a team player with a can do attitude that is willing to go the extra mile will be able to lead their professional growth to new heights.
- Detail oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture – will allow you to think at an advanced level.
- We are a global company. The ability to successfully work across different teams at a global level is key.
- An understanding or previous experience in the online or mobile advertising industry and measurement (CPI, CPM, Attribution etc) is a plus.
- History of growing accounts and achieving revenue targets is a plus.
- Willingness to travel (client meetings, conferences)
- Bachelor’s degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.