Analyst, Operations Strategy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHO WE ARE:
2K is a leading global developer and publisher of some of today’s most popular games and is most well-known for several of its critically-acclaimed franchises, including NBA 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, WWE 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, XCOM, PGA TOUR 2K and more. This role is part of the 2K Operations team that is responsible for mergers & acquisitions, strategic initiatives, and operations globally.
WHAT WE NEED:
The Operations team at 2K is looking for a driven and intellectually curious person to help implement key operational initiatives across the business. We partner with a variety of teams across the organization to orchestrate unified, effective, and scalable initiatives. At any given moment we are the supporter, leader, approver, and/or responsible party with other internal and external teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The successful candidate will be providing analysis and recommendations around internal strategies, M&A, and other strategic activities. They will seek out and distill large amounts of data into clear, actionable frameworks to convey plans and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Performs and then communicates rigorous quantitative and qualitative assessments to help inform significant strategic and operating decisions across the business.
- Translates complex analytical and financial data into presentations that can be understood and acted upon by stakeholders.
- Creates and updates financial models that will support the assessment and valuation of potential acquisitions and investment targets.
- Assist the Operations team with driving key tasks to completion and escalating when the project is at risk when appropriate.
- Manages and conducts financial analysis, due diligence, and legal review of potential new business opportunities for the organization.
- Develop full project plans including timelines, milestones, deliverables, dependencies, success criteria, and communication.
- Assisting with cross-functional projects involving strategy consulting, and corporate strategy.
- Coordinates transaction execution with internal teams (e.g., Executive, Finance, Accounting, HR, Legal, and Tax) and external advisors (e.g., counsel, bankers, etc.).
- 3 - 5 years in consulting, and/or corporate strategy.
- Experience leading the development and managing projects from inception to completion.
- Strong track record of using analytical skills and business acumen to identify problems, structure and deliver solutions and communicate insights.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team comprised of corporate groups and external advisors to execute strategic vision, acquisitions.
- Skill in creating analytical frameworks and other decision-making tools to approach and solve strategic business problems.
- Demonstrated passion and understanding of the broad digital media landscape, with an emphasis on interactive entertainment.
- Expertise in building financial/operating models and a thorough understanding of valuation methodologies (DCF, Precedent Transactions, Public Trading Comparables, SOTP, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive ability to maintain relationships and influence/persuade others.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.