Quality Assurance Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bethesda Softworks is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated QA Assistant to join our team at the ZeniMax Media corporate headquarters in Rockville, MD. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, a sense of ownership, a positive attitude, and a willingness to help support a busy QA team.
- Submit and track QA purchase requests for local and remote offices
- Submit expense reports and credit card reimbursements for QA staff
- Liaise with Human Resources on items related to QA hiring (resume tracking, phone screens, etc.)
- Assist with organizing QA stock items (cables, hardware, components, etc.)
- Work directly with QA Management to assist in every day department needs
- Assist the QA teams with scheduling conference calls and meeting creation
- Work directly with the IT department to inventory and help track hardware
- Help with deployment and activation of test consoles as needed
- Assist QA personnel with clerical requests
- When needed, run assigned test requests and identify game issues (bugs)
- Enter accurate high-quality game issues based on department standards into bug tracking system
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay related issues in both written and verbal form
- Learn and apply testing and game industry terminology
- Strong Windows PC/MS Office/word processing skills
- Ability to work on several tasks at once with frequent interruptions while meeting sensitive deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented, trust-worthy, and reliable
- Must be a team player and be willing to work independently
- Good understanding of test processes
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Broad knowledge of games across different platforms.
- Associates Degree or higher
- Administrative assistant / clerical job experience
- Game testing experience
- Basic technical abilities
- Gameplay experience across platforms
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.