This job is no longer accepting applications.
For Codemasters, gameplay is all about achieving a level of precision interactivity which will deliver a satisfying and engaging dynamic to the player. Driving games provide an intricate undertaking to develop the driver’s mission play and we offer a great opportunity to develop uniquely honed skills which will enhance your career long into the future.
This role will predominantly sit in the features team developing all the thrills and spills gameplay elements that make our games so engaging and unique. You’ll also have ample opportunities to broaden your skillset and get involved in other areas of development.
Though solid C++ skills is a must, the Gameplay team are flexible and do a diverse range of tasks, so being able to show you have a good understanding of something you have been responsible for is more important than being able to tick a specific box. We’d love to see what you've managed to achieve in your career so far but also your personal projects, so please show us what you're made of :)
- Write high quality code, following any standards and guidelines in place
- Participate in code reviews across features in your specialist area
- Work closely with production to ensure your milestones are on track
- Testing your work and fixing bugs
- Work closely with the design team to plan code, produce technical designs and overviews and respond to feedback on your designs from your line-manager and others
In return you will receive:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life
- Annual bonus structure
- Private health and dental plans for you and your family
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement
- 10 free games each year and much more!
- Incredible peer community of top-flight programmers in the games industry
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining one of the best AAA developers in the world, then we would love to hear from you. We continue to assemble a diverse and passionate team that is inclusive of gender, age, race and all walks of life, so we are interested to know how you can make us even better.
Your application has been successfully submitted.