Operations Coordinator (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Operations Coordinator on Fortnite to help with Development, Business Operations & Program Management. In this position you will partner with teams across Epic to help drive maintaining systems & processes that support sustainability, efficiency and scalability to allow the Fortnite team to continuously deliver players a fun and engaging experience.
- Work closely with teams such as Art, Production, Recruiting, Legal and Finance to help implement processes and best practices for Fortnite’s operational workflows.
- Help to establish and maintain team wide communication channels.
- Assist with organizing team documentation.
- Maintain and improve team org & resource allocation documentation and processes.
- Participate in and maintain records of dev team growth needs and planning discussions.
- Assist with helping teams maintain maximum operational efficiency by coordinating tool improvement requests & hardware upgrade needs.
- Data entry and maintenance.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and own small business operational improvements.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage internal programs across multiple departments.
- Experience problem solving, tracking priorities, and multitasking within a fast-paced environment.
- Very detail-oriented, flexible and have consistent follow-through.
- Experience executing and managing operational processes.
- Proficiency with Sheets/Excel.
- Experience in the games or software industry is preferred.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.