Manager, Digital Strategy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What you'll take on:
Reporting to the VP of Digital Strategy
- Overall duties include the digital strategy of downloads, part of subscription services, or via streaming technology
- Maintain positive customer-focused relationships in order to initiate and deliver revenue and profit targets
- Assume day-to-day contact with digital partners, responding effectively and efficiently to their requests, and setting the standard for the highest level of customer service
- Monitor customer performance to ensure proper execution of sales, coordinate effective promotional campaigns with accounts to maximize sales potential of all Take-Two products.
- Manage communication with partners as it relates to product launches, QA process, promotional opportunities, and asset releases
- Coordinate globally with physical and digital counterparts in different regions to align strategies
- Provide detailed analysis of the sales activities for the assigned accounts. This will include a review of sales performance on a by title basis, sales trends, industry trends, sales forecasting, and competitive data
- Continue to explore new business opportunities with existing partners
- Represent T2 at select tradeshows and business meetings
What you bring:
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ yrs. experience in video game sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical Skills, with the goal to draw solid conclusions with direct business impact from multiple sources of data
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including other internal departments, levels of management, and outside sales relationships
- Experience, knowledge or interest in video games and the video game industry preferred
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with system management (Tableau, MDM, Anaplan)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, priority planning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong consumer service skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to function in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.