Mobile User Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 320 passionate Socialpointers, based in gorgeous and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create outstanding games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world.
We are currently looking for a Mobile User Acquisition Specialist to join our Marketing team.
What will you do at Social Point?
- Lead and track your campaigns in order to guarantee their optimization.
- Maintain relationships with partners to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals.
- Buy media through Facebook, Google, DSP or other providers.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for customer acquisition.
- Collaborate together with the Analytics & Product teams to optimize campaigns.
This is you
Analytical, problem solver, proactive, team worker, thorough and detail oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time.
You also have
- Confirmed experience in managing, growing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns through Facebook, Google, Ad networks, DSP or any other media platform.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics.
- Passion for results, consistent track record of exceeding targets.
- Experience buying, negotiating and analysing media.
- Strong understanding and experience with iOS and Android marketplaces.
- Clear understanding of how to make the most of the provider's algorithms.
- Clear understanding of fraud benchmarks.
- Experience using PMDs / FMPs, and attribution platform
What’s in it for you?
To keep our employees safe, we are working remotely until further notice.
This hasn’t stopped us from offering these excellent benefits:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- Generous Tickets Restaurant
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case
- Free Language Lessons
- People development is key for us: an outstanding training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- We have a brand-new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet)
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
Do you want to Level Up? Press Start!
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time!
We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.