Development QA Tester
Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
The QA Faction
"The Bethesda Quality Assurance team comes from all walks of life, united by a love for games and a passion for problem solving. As a member of the team, you play an integral role in elevating the quality of our titles and ensuring a memorable experience for our players. You’ll collaborate with an incredibly talented, multi-disciplinary team committed to realizing the vision for our celebrated games. Join us on this quest and take your first steps on an unforgettable journey!" - Chris
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Development QA, you will:
- Develop and run test plans to find and root-cause defects in owned features (e.g. Quests, UI, engine, AI, etc.)
- Collaborate with the BGS Dev QA team on timely, accurate and robust follow-ups to dev/test requests
- Initiate discussion with developers, leads and producers on progress updates and suggestions
- Contribute and share knowledge of test proficiencies to optimize team effectiveness
What Makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You enjoy being part of a creative, dynamic, problem-solving team
- You have 1+ years of software testing, engineering, or relevant QA experience
- You bring a highly collaborative, supportive, and innovative approach to teamwork
- You possess strong critical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
Your application has been successfully submitted.