Narrative Designer (Star Wars Team)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they’ll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.
Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.
Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
The Star Wars team is currently looking for a Narrative Designer.
What you’ll do...
- Work with the Narrative team to determine dialogue events, rules and provide supplemental writing for the game’s characters.
- Implement animations for conversations and in-game events.
- Adjust timing to polish in-game conversations.
- Help develop compelling, engaging, and immersive dialogue and narrative systems.
- Contribute to the consistency of character realization and development.
- Ownership over implementation and realization of narrative content, including gameplay hubs and special events.
- Work with the Narrative Director, Dialogue Design Lead, and Narrative Technical Lead to provide feedback during play sessions.
You will have...
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Blueprints Visual Scripting system or equivalent.
- Ability to write, communicate and maintain design documentation.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate feedback and apply notes from multiple sources.
- Have a passion for interactive storytelling.
Your application has been successfully submitted.