Country Manager India
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppsFlyer is the world’s leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics and we’re looking for a strong, experienced leader to help build, manage and develop a team of sellers who are charged with selling SaaS platforms to major advertisers and marketers. You will assume general management responsibilities while serving as a cross functional liaison; working with customer success, marketing, product, partner development, and regional GM’s to drive AppsFlyer’s most important strategic priorities. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, providing guidance and direction in multiple functional areas. You should be comfortable with change and passionate about general management, process improvement and leading by example.
This is a high capacity role and the ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to deliver real impact across the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Play a critical role in leading, building, training, managing world-class talented, motivated, highly consultative teams in India.
- Build out a mature, scalable and predictable GTM sales model that accommodates nuance and specificity around buyer persona, client size and industry.
- Own the annual sales plan and drive revenue growth that outperforms targets on a quarterly basis.
- Work across all functions within Country and collaborate with Product , Tech and R&D at HQ. country
- Ensure each function grows, performs, and establishes both short-term results and long-term strategy.
- Represent the India teams in alignment with all business functions across Product, CS, Marketing and Partners Development to create a shared vision, strategy, and execution.
- Drive hiring strategies and hiring execution
- Make decisions based on data driven reporting, dashboards, and tracking channels to provide actionable insights on service delivery.
- Build career paths for the team and enable their growth.
What you have:
- Minimum 18 + years of working experience with at least 3 years of country management role
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in SaaS or PaaS
- Direct working experience in Customer Facing roles and responsible for hard and soft targets and proven track record of over achieving it
- AdTech or MarTech background with a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Strong Business and personal level connect with C-Suite at Enterprise Customers and with Partner and Agency Ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of driving the different crossfunction teams together to achieve the Regional goal
- Must have mobile app ecosystem domain expertise and a deep understanding of the developer tech space.
- Executive level strategy, and strong communication skills understanding both high and low cultural contexts.
- Excellent listening skills , growth mindset
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, patient, customer oriented, analytical, strategic, mature, have a global mind-set, and knowledge of foreign protocol and industry.
- Hyper-growth startup experience – a must
- Product management familiarity – a must
- Self-starter, must be able to work fast paced environment, be independent
- Recognized industry thought leader with good reputation of delivering great value and success to partners
- Web marketing and digital advertising experience
- Ability to manage clients’ accounts on all levels: technical, business, support, and product
- Proven track record of delivering and over performing on KPIs, OKRs
- MBA or similar advanced degree
- Recommendation from AppsFlyer Team member or from Ecosystem
Your application has been successfully submitted.