As a Software Engineer on the Composer Team, you'll collaborate with our creative team to bring the latest rich media capabilities to our Designers and Rich Media Engineers.
The ideal candidate would:
- Implement rapid prototypes; solve problems and proactively look for ways to improve the products and platform.
- Write secure and well-tested front-end code using latest technologies (React.js, Node.js, ES6, webpack).
- Be an effective team player by discussing development methods and solutions to roadblocks with other team members.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- BS degree and 3 to 5+ years of experience in developing web applications and web services.
- Experience in building full-stack web applications with Node.js and express (or equivalent technology).
- Proficient in React.js, Backbone JS, Redux, and ES6.
- Solid understanding of modular CSS, browser differences, and CSS preprocessors.
- Experience with grunt, webpack, package managers, git and GitHub
- Experience with a caching solution like Redis is a major plus.
- Experience with modern browser technologies and web performance optimization.
- A track record of writing clean and scalable code.
- Good UX and design sensibilities, team player, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and self-motivated.
Here's what current team members say they value most about working here:
- Mentorship: Helping you grow as an engineer is a big focus of 1:1's
- Work environment: Awesome work-life balance & flexible work hours, fun-loving team members, open & transparent work policy
- Opportunity: We love to – and have a long track record of – promoting from within
- Exploration: We get to use (and are open to experimenting with) a lot of different technologies, but we're not just chasing the latest fad
- Making an impact: We work with the people we build tools for, and it's satisfying to look people in the eye knowing you've made a difference for them
AdColony is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, and we particularly encourage applications from people who come from backgrounds that are traditionally under-represented in tech.
Your application has been successfully submitted.