Head of Strategy and Communication
COVID-19 Notice: We have revised our recruitment process in order to support candidate and employee safety. Accordingly, our recruitment and onboarding processes go on remotely until further notice.
AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We’re building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interacts with ads to help them find new apps that they’ll enjoy and to connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent.
AdColony, the world’s premier mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising is looking for a Head of Strategy and Communication to join our team in Istanbul.
As a Head Of Strategy and Communication, you will lead the EMEA & Latam Industry Management team based in Istanbul. You will advise AdColony customers at senior level across different industries on how to transform their media plans backed with insights and data to achieve excellence.
You’ll collaborate with AdColony’s global team members from many backgrounds and disciplines in a team-oriented, relationship-driven environment. Working alongside high performing individuals will increase your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives, and develop new skills.
As a senior person, you will manage your own time while leveraging a broad and diverse set of skills across AdColony to develop relevant approaches. You will be working at our EMEA & Latam HQ based in Istanbul, with regional travel requirements.
The nature and set up of this position enables a healthy work life balance, while bringing intellectual challenge as our industry keeps evolving.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Lead customer engagements with the top Industries and delivers high impact revenue, customer retention and growth.
- Nurture the team to leverage industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities to identifying key drivers, assess process capabilities and develop a business case for business process enhancement.
- Integrates industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value insights and plans.
- Contributes to team thought leadership through synthesizing customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged.
- A minimum 8-10 years of experience with a premier Management Consulting firmor 8-10 years of experience with industry leading companies in a functional management role across multiple industries.
- MBA from a top-tier business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred.
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives.
- Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus.
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.