Account Manager, Mobile Applications
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate, Account Manager to join our Partnerships Team. The Partnerships Team is focused on taking small/medium applications and growing the user base as well as improving the monetization within the app. The Account Manager will be responsible for accelerating the growth of our audience base for our existing and upcoming applications. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive self-starter who’s excited to grow with us.
- Lead strategy, implementation and ongoing management of UA campaigns for a handful of applications across multiple user acquisition channels
- Deep understanding of user acquisition KPIs and the factors that drive them [CPI, IPM, CTR, CVR, ROAS].
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills with ability to translate data to actionable insights
- Analyze the competitive landscape and use daily insights to identify larger market opportunities; support the team in running qualitative and quantitative research
- Use internal BI and analytical tools to drive business and process decisions and improvements.
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and performance related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop automated processes to collect, measure and report on app performances
- Communicate and work closely with partners (developers) worldwide
- 4+ years of experience in mobile user acquisition or performance marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
- High proficiency with spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets) and data analysis.
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to storytell with data to get actionable business insights and recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills; experience working with a team as well as external partners
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment.
- Interest and desire to work in mobile industry, working with developers
- Excellent sense of accountability, ownership, and proactivity
- Experience marketing subscription applications is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.