COVID-19 Notice: We have revised our recruitment process in order to support candidate and employee safety. Accordingly, our recruitment and onboarding processes go on remotely until further notice.
AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We’re building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interacts with ads to help them find new apps that they’ll enjoy and to connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent. As AdColony Turkey Office, we are certified as Great Place to Work.
AdColony, the world’s premier mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising is looking for an Industry Manager to join our team in Istanbul.
As an Industry Manager, you will create a deep understanding and expertise for your verticals and develop business strategies and plans accordingly. As a vertical expert, you will partner and support sales teams by producing relevant insights, materials, and arguments to grow your areas. On top of local-level responsibilities, industry manager will Identify the winning strategies and scale the insights throughout the regions.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Carry out market research on designated industry across numerous markets globally to stay updated on current advertising trends, industry needs and predict future needs,
- Develop strategies for designated industry,
- Analyse success of previous campaigns, and identify ways to grow the industry portfolio within the corporate sphere,
- Ownership of the industry activities (research, analyses, creative planning and strategy) within the company,
- Meeting clients in various markets to identify opportunities and support the sales team in growing the market share.
- BA/BS preferred,
- Min. 3 years of advertising / marketing experience in an agency or brand side,
- Analytical thinker and detail oriented,
- Experience in or a passion for mobile and video advertising,
- Experience with in-app advertising,
- Proven track record to manage and develop client relationships,
- Exceptional consultative and solutions-driven skills,
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities,
- Great written and verbal communications skills,
- Team player with a positive attitude,
- English Language is a must, all other languages are a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.