Senior Partner Development Manager
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
As AppsFlyer continues to grow in the US, we’re looking for a well rounded Senior Partner Development Manager who’s extremely passionate about mobile and analytics. This is an opportunity to help build on AppsFlyer's 8,000+ partner ecosystems! This position will require you to be a self-starter, hands-on, and proactive in developing, fostering, and growing partner relationships. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a technically savvy communication style, and the ability to leverage their knowledge of the mobile ecosystem.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, nurture, and grow partnerships with top-tier companies in the mobile ecosystem
- Articulate and communicate AppsFlyer’s solutions, distinctive competencies, and its unique advantages in the marketplace
- Lead technical partner integration discussions and demonstrate API examples
- Distill key functionality and platform benefits into core product marketing messages
- Provide continued partner training through webinars, workshops, and face to face meetings, etc
- Create and provide continuous product and competitive feedback through internal feedback loops
What You Have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 4+ years partner development experience in mobile, online advertising, or SaaS
- Have an understanding of the business aspects of mobile app development
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, technical and non-technical, while working in close liaison with partners, internal stakeholders, and customers
- Strong service oriented mentality to support partner needs with a proactive attitude and excellent project, organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to persistently follow up on opportunities, nurture business relationships
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member is a plus!
Your application has been successfully submitted.