Game Data Analyst
We are looking to welcome yet another brilliant Game Data Analyst into our Analytics team, where you will work to understand our gamers’ behaviour, and work with the game teams to improve the product, drive retention & user conversion.
Applying quantitative analysis, statistics & programming, you’ll draw business insights that add real value to Socialpoint. To truly make an impact you’ll need to learn quickly & work well in a fast-paced environment while collaborating closely with analytics & game teams.
What will you do in Socialpoint?
- Work with the game teams to provide insights into user behaviour and answer key business questions.
- Turning data into actionable insights, by performing hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
- Visualize and present analyses and results to senior stakeholders, including: Analytics Leads, VPs of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives.
- Acting as the liaison between product leads, game developers, data engineers and data scientists to ensure our data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
- Team up with other data scientists to lead projects on machine learning, behavioural segmentation and monetization.
- 2-3 years experience applying analytics to answer business questions and mine for insights that drive value
- A Masters degree in a quantitative field, including hard sciences (e.g Physics, Stats, Maths, Engineering) & social sciences (Economics, Psychology, Sociology…)
- Strong analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics and prior experience in empirical analysis.
- Highly proficient in SQL as well as Python or R for data exploratory analysis.
- Creating dashboards and visualising findings with a front-end visualization tool like Tableau or Looker.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience presenting to business stakeholders.
- Passion for games, or high interest in the mobile gaming industry
- Curiosity about everything & ability to innovate & work independently
- Experience in a mobile B2C business.
- Experience implementing data science models with Python or R.
- Creative and innovative, always looking for better ways to achieve our goals.
- Experience designing and analysing randomized experiments
- A fast learner, highly meticulous, a consummate professional. You bring value into any conversation you have.
- Pragmatic, you know how to balance short term and long term deliverables.
- A team player, you establish effective relationships to work with others for the win.
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case!
- Generous meal vouchers!
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (& forget your wallet).
And whenever we go back to the office....
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football & basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons & help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.