This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny & cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
In 2017, we became part of the Take Two Interactive Family, that has legendary labels & studios such as Rockstar or 2K (GTA, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock, NBA, X-Com...) & we have been expanding our activities ever since, as well as creating exciting new opportunities for super talented people to work with us!
Join the challenge & help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
Socialpoint is currently looking forward to welcoming a Product Manager for our live games, our flagship titles combined for more than +600M downloads with the objective to lead a team from the product perspective!
What will you do at Socialpoint?
As Publishing Lead, your job will be to entertain tens of millions of people around the world by creating and launching hit games. To succeed in this role, you must have a passion for games. You'll be joining a small high performance team. You'll be responsible for mentoring the studios, helping them create hit games.
In this role, you will manage the entire game development process, including: business development, legal & commercial terms, product management, game design, coaching and mentoring:
- Manage game development strategy and operations for a select group of Socialpoint's key game maker partners.
- Manage the full life cycle of multiple games.
- Develop game ideas with high potential and guide developers through the process of prototyping these concepts
- Work with the marketing team to launch tests of new games
- Evaluate and continually refine a clear and efficient game launch process with the Marketing team, understanding all the constraints of internal and external stakeholders
- Engage in negotiations with potential partners and negotiate commercial terms - converting prospects into partners
- Ensure proper partner clearance (legal/commercial).
- Increase prospect conversion and interest by running live streams with best practices and business cases
- Coach studios on all aspects of their games (data-validated ideas, execution, inspiration, references, etc.).
- Provide actionable feedback to partners based on UA, retention and LTV data.
- Implement game changes that result in improved KPIs
- Manage projects (games) within internal teams (marketing, advertising monetisation, technical integration, etc.)
- Manage several projects at different stages at the same time in a results-oriented environment
- Work closely with the Marketing team to monitor the effectiveness of game launches and identify new potential optimization levers
Along with your team, you will be free to innovate, take risks, try, fail, try again, learn & grow. You will have ownership over your own process & you will inspire & be surrounded by inspiring professionals.
What are we looking for?
- Strong Passion for word games and smart fun (Sudoku, Mahjong, Solitaire, puzzles)
- Excellent sensitivity to the market appeal of the product, understanding the importance of product Innovation
- Ease of building meaningful relationships and championing the success of their studios
- High level of organisation and problem solving skills
- Strong team leadership skills (will coach 10 - 15 teams at a time, attention to detail)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to give effective feedback
- Creative and creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to quickly identify and evolve with mobile gaming trends
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- 2 - 3 years of experience in publishing, consulting, corporate development, mobile advertising, technology in a customer service role is a plus
- Fluent English is a must (if you speak more than one language, this would be a plus).
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!
- You’ll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case!
- Monthly meal allowance
- Yearly parent pack
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (& forget your wallet).
And whenever we return to the office…..
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- Want to stay in shape? We have a new gym, football & basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons & help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.