Senior Partnerships Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
TAKE-TWO DIRECT TO CONSUMER
The Direct to Consumer team is a (well-funded) startup within Take-Two. We have offices in San Francisco and Vancouver and have built a culture that enables remote work. We're building a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels, partnering directly with our studios to bring value company-wide. Our team is small and agile – we release to our users quickly, and constantly iterate to elevate our product’s quality. We seek regular feedback from our users and labels to make sure we are delivering at and above expectations. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to create the world's greatest games, so we plan to offer a variety of interfaces using modern technology and best practices. Our success is measured by our impact on gamers and developers, not presentations or promises.
As a Senior Product Manager Partnerships you will work closely with technical and business teams at Rockstar Games, 2K Games, Private Division, and Ghost Story Games in order to align the D2C team’s roadmap with game development plans. This is a senior-level role that requires listening to studios' goals, researching requested features, and supporting the development and integration of D2C capabilities. These new capabilities will be used by millions of players around the world every day. This involves helping T2 Labels understand the technical capabilities developed by the D2C group, and helping the D2C Team understand the needs, schedules, issues, and strategic objectives of all T2 Labels.
- Guide Take-Two’s studio teams in identifying and integrating core D2C capabilities, including identity, entitlements, commerce, virtual currency / micro-transaction support, download and installation, and social features
- Evangelize D2C products and services with T2 Labels and represent label business needs to the D2C Team
- Communicate feature and D2C product development plans to labels and Game Team leads
- Be responsible for the health of engagement with T2 Labels and game studios, including service adoption and satisfaction
Product & Program Management:
- Help D2C leadership to develop technical and product vision documentation
- Identify, document, and prioritize T2 Labels needs as new D2C products requirements
- Collaborate with the D2C Product team to develop features and solutions to meet customer needs
- Identify and align D2C product deliverables schedule with labels roadmap priorities & games launch schedules
- Drive the delivery of central D2C services to meet labels needs and timelines
- Work with game producers, marketers, designers, and developers to understand their games design, go to market plans, and resulting technical needs
- Be a trusted Point of Contact for Game Teams in all D2C related matters
- Guide T2 Labels and Game Teams through D2C product onboarding processes
- Represent D2C in label meetings, label roadmap, and product reviews, games launch planning, etc.
- Be accountable for daily account management and support to ensure labels satisfaction with D2C products
- Minimum 7 years Business Customers Partnership or related experience
- Proven product management experience in creating user-facing products
- Experience in managing sophisticated customer-facing product releases
- Deep understanding of large scale platform capabilities and enough technical depth across these capabilities to assess risk and deliver cutting edge solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable communicating across the spectrum from executives to engineers
- Good understanding of the gaming industry, development, platforms, and ecosystems
- Flexible and agile – ability to multi-task, adapt quickly, and be effective in new situations
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.