Senior UA Manager
THE LOW DOWN
East Side Games is searching for a User Acquisition Manager to help dream, experiment, validate and execute on campaigns that share our games with the world. You (yes, you!) are a user acquisition (UA) and performance marketing manager who has worked on a few mobile products already, preferably in mobile game campaign management or campaign analytics. You have run profitable user acquisition campaigns, preferably within the mobile or MMO game space, and leaned heavily on data to uncover new UA opportunities. You know how to interpret important metrics and KPIs, with an understanding of how to define and measure success for user acquisition initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide leadership to a team of 3-4 Performance Marketing Managers, each tasked with specializing in a particular ad network(s).
- Optimize the allocation of advertising spend and creative budget across a portfolio of 6-8 mobile game titles.
- Act as your team’s point of contact with your portfolio’s Producers, communicating goals, needs, and reports that provide insight into game performance and recommendations on improving metrics relevant to user acquisition campaigns.
- Define UA launch strategies for new titles, including pre-registration campaigns.
- Act as your team’s expert in one of Google UAC, Facebook, or SDK networks, meeting regularly with our rep(s) while actively running campaigns that hit ROAS targets and grow daily active users.
- Define conceptual creative strategies and testing processes.
- Conduct weekly one-on-ones with team members, establish and regularly monitor quarterly performance goals, and mentor your team in their career development.
*** Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive.
WHAT YOU BRING TO ESG
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, marketing, or a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years of experience in a user acquisition role within the mobile app industry. Experience within the mobile games industry is preferred.
- Proven hands-on experience managing user acquisition campaigns while hitting ROAS targets.
- Strong working relationship with at least one significant ad network.
- A passion for exploring, interpreting, and utilizing data to make decisions and develop business strategies for increased business growth.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate across disciplines and seniority levels.
- A passion for free-to-play mobile and/or social games!
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT ESG?
We are East Side Games – a pillar in beautiful Vancouver’s gaming community. Our mission is to create games that are easy to pick up, hard to put down, and don’t suck! We put players at the heart of our evolution, independence, and profitability. With their help, we’ve defined the narrative idle gaming space with huge IPs that reach the lives of millions globally… And we’re just getting started!
Culture rules here, and that’s what makes us unique. We put people at the core of what we do. We believe that you can steer the ship of your career, and we anchor through support, trust, and connection. Tackle your challenges, share your learnings, then share a drink with the studio in our weekly Cheers Friday Announcements. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then check out our amazing Culture and Benefits! We’re also a remote-first studio and encourage all applications!
WE’RE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATIONS OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
East Side Games are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply, and will utilize the strengths you bring to foster your growth and the studio’s growth.
*Please reference Mobile Marketing Reads in your application/cover letter*
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creators of @TPBGame , @AlwaysSunnyGame , @dragonupgame , @GoldbergsGame , @archergamefxx , and coming soon -- RuPaul's Drag Race: The Mobile Gam...