Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Advertisers
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Product Marketing Manager – Advertisers ? We’re glad you asked!
Read something interesting online today? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology. Taboola is the world’s leading discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager – Advertisers. You will be the link between sales, product, services, marketing and customers. You will be tasked with turning innovative technologies into substantial revenue-generating businesses used by over a billion people.
What are the skills a good Product Marketing Manager – Advertisers needs to have? :
- Passion for product positioning and messaging, with excellent writing skills and customer communication
- Experience in B2B marketing and driving product launches, including positioning and sales enablement
- Experience working closely with field sales teams AND customers — both to deliver content and to gather feedback
- Ability to think creatively while making decisions based on data
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources and collaborate with other functions in the company
- Experience from a company in ad tech platforms, digital marketing – a plus
- Experience working in a truly global company – a plus
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Drive business value and revenue growth for Taboola’s Advertising products by:
- Harnessing a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitive landscape
- Communicating a differentiated market position that resonates with target customer segments and personas
- Orchestrating impactful go-to-market strategies and activities to support retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Drive planning and execution of new product launches collaborating with Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Marketing teams as well as the executive team and external resources
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally
- Join client meetings to evangelize new products and receive direct feedback on positioning, features and perceived value
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Provide product direction, priority, and positioning to Marketing teams for events, website content, blog posts, podcasts and videos
The Product Marketing sits at the unique intersection of Product and Business, working within all stages of the product life-cycle — from ideation to development to wide release. They are responsible for bringing new and innovative products to the market with strong positioning and sales enablement materials. The day in the life of a product marketer is diverse; you can find them evangelizing Taboola products and gathering feedback at client meetings, training the sales team on new feature pitches, or sitting with the design team creating the next great sales collateral.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.