Director, Advertiser Product Marketing
Read something interesting online today? There’s a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune and Fox Sports.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Director, Advertiser Product Marketing. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you will be the link between sales, product, services, marketing and customers. You will be tasked with turning innovative technologies into substantial revenue-generating businesses used by over a billion people.
- Drive business value and revenue growth for Taboola’s Advertising product portfolio by:
- Harnessing a deep knowledge of our market, customers, and competitive landscape
- Communicating a differentiated market position that resonates with target customer segments, personas, and use cases
- Orchestrating impactful go-to-market strategies and activities to support retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Manage and grow a global team of product marketers in an environment of high growth and constant change
- Drive planning and execution of new product launches collaborating with Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Marketing teams as well as the executive team and external resources
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboola’s complex global sales organization and diverse customer base; deliver specialized go-to-market solutions to complex problems accordingly
- Assist in the ideation and creation of internal tools, external collateral, and enablement resources as needed
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written work
- Minimum 8 years experience in B2B Marketing
- Proven ability to manage a global team of highly skilled and driven individuals
- Experience from a company in ad tech or digital marketing
- Teamwork skills a must, proven ability to manage external resources and collaborate and build relationships with other functions in the company
- Experience in driving B2B product launches, including positioning, messaging and sales enablement
- Ability to think strategically and translate the strategy into plans and tactical actions quickly while leading others to do the same
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and maximize team performance
- Ability to analyze data but think creatively and simplify complex situations
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in fast-paced marketing environments
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
- University/college degree required
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.