Android Mobile Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Android Mobile Developer? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring an Android Mobile Developer.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Work with the leading carriers and OEMs on developing innovative ways to push Taboola’s recommendations on smartphones, like Samsung, ZTE, Huawei and more
- Scale with millions of users.
- Take part in develop highly scalable, highly performant solutions, which serve billions of recommendations per day
- Work closely with Product to reach an optimal technological solution
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed, Real Time Bidding, Video Recommendations, Breaking news notifications and much more
Our Tech Stack:
Java, Kotlin, Gradle, Android Studio, Git, Jenkins, Dependency Injection, Junit, Espresso, Appium, Kusto
What are the skills a good Android Mobile Developer needs to have?
- 4+ years of experience in native Android app development.
- Proficient with Android SDK.
- Strong understanding the principles of OOP/OOD, and Design patterns
- Experience in building, testing and publishing mobile apps.
- Working with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Up to date knowledge of recent Android OS features and restrictions
- Gradle & Maven knowledge.
It would be great if you also have:
- Published applications on the Google Play Store.
- Understanding of how Android works under the hood.
- Experience with preload process and system apps.
- Experience with Appium automation testing.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.