Publisher Account Manager
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What we are seeking
As a Publisher Account Manager, you will be part of the sales team working towards both team and individual sales goals. You will be assigned a set of current DVPS customers and will be responsible for the ongoing success of those customers and their partnership with DoubleVerify. Responsibilities include consistent interaction with each customer, promoting usage of DVPS and driving upsell opportunities.
- Maintain, retain and grow assigned book of premium Tier 1 digital media publisher accounts.
- Introduce new DVPS products to customers and drive adoption.
- Present and demonstrate value of upsell product opportunities to customers and drive incremental revenue to meet quarterly quotas.
- Successfully renew customers through current contract term
- Deliver exceptional customer service, providing consistent client support and Client Business Reviews.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of upsell and renewal opportunities in Salesforce.
- Assist with deliverables and ongoing projects in support of the DV Product team and the DV Marketing team
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and 3+ years’ experience in account management or inside sales.
- Experience in digital ad sales, account management or digital ad operations
- Familiarity with digital media publishers preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Excel
- Proven experience successfully managing high-touch customer accounts
Your application has been successfully submitted.