Senior Manager Account Management - Germany
DV is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DV solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
What you’ll do
The Manager, Account Management is responsible for servicing all aspects of customer accounts and relationships, a critical role. He/she will lead and manage a team of Account Managers and oversee all aspects of campaigns across kick-off, implementation, launch, reporting, remediation, and billing. The Manager, Account Management will work closely and collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Engineering, and Finance teams to deliver world class customer service and solutions to market. The Manager, Account Management plays an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs and will be responsible for educating customers about all aspects of the DoubleVerify product suite, and how products can be leveraged to meet their goals and objectives.
- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day Agency and/or Network partner relationships of assigned accounts.
- Managing a small team of Account Managers covering the DACH region
- Provide strategic and tactical client service to complex, high touch customer base.
- Proactively oversee assigned portfolio, identifying growth opportunities and up-sell potential within existing client base.
- Hands on management of client business processes including, but not limited to onboarding and implementation, reporting and proactive remediation, and billing.
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, and troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, or data issues.
- Organize and conduct kick-off and on-going calls with clients and internal teams to understand campaign deliverables.
- Compile performance evaluations for each client, highlighting the DoubleVerify value proposition throughout.
- Monitor and report campaign performance to ensure delivery and billing and extracts insight from reports.
- Facilitate and ensure contract billing process is administered with quality in a timely manner.
- Understand and effectively communicate DoubleVerify’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships as relates to growth of current and prospective client accounts.
- Successfully manage customer expectations throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with clients at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Finesse sometimes complicated relationships across Advertisers, Agencies, Networks, Publishers, and 3rd Party Technology partners.
- Participate in client meetings to understand partner goals and objectives.
- Manage and/or participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Close the feedback loop internally by providing customer insights on ways DoubleVerify may improve products and services.
- Other responsibilities may be required such as attending offsite meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary.
- Special projects as identified by management
Who You Are
- 8-10+ years overall work experience.
- 5 years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Experience in leading and managing a team of Account Managers
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform.
- Experience with Ad Serving technology
- Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Experience managing online media products and technologies such as experience with creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, and consistently perform in high pressure environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
Your application has been successfully submitted.