User Acquisition Manager
The User Acquisition team at Zynga is looking for an experienced and accomplished User Acquisition performance marketer, who will acquire users for Zynga’s growing mobile portfolio. You will be responsible for helping the team identify and develop mobile acquisition strategies and best marketing channels for reaching potential users. You are an experienced quantitative online marketer who can manage multiple priorities while delivering outstanding execution. You have experience in launching games in different markets.
- Develop strategy and manage new user acquisition, and retargeting campaigns on paid social (i.e. Facebook, Google, Snapchat, TikTok) and ad network platforms (i.e. Unity, Applovin, Vungle)
- Lead the optimization efforts across creative, geo, platform, and channel to maximize returns and deliver performance at scale
- Develop relationships with advertising partners and networks to test new traffic sources
- Drive innovation on game division level investments
- Conduct industry research and present actionable findings
- Work collaboratively with the creative team to support the creative direction of our advertising asset needs to ensure top performance
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years experience in a performance marketing role
- Demonstrated experience with campaign management on top ad networks/channels
- Strong, problem solving, and critical-thinking skills, and experience working in a metrics-based environment
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and day-to-day execution/optimization
- Outstanding communication and client skills – both written and spoken – to work effectively with our studios
- Outstanding ability to execute swiftly, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Bonus: Experience scaling games to top 100 grossing
- Hands-on experience with SQL with the ability to pull together data needs from multiple sources
- Experience using Tableau and/or other data visualization platforms
- Experience working at a mobile gaming or app company
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at ACCOMMODATIONREQUEST@ZYNGA.COM to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.