Director, Product Marketing
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re searching for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is looking for an experienced Product Marketing leader to bring creativity and innovation to our marketing programs. The Director, Product Marketing will be responsible for developing the brand strategy and go-to-market plans to deliver top-line growth for new and existing games. The position will report directly to the VP, Product Marketing and will work closely with all-star game and cross functional teams.
- Drive go-to-market strategy, which includes developing product positioning, compelling and cohesive messaging, and marketing campaigns that maximize reach & downloads to our games.
- Develop innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns that bring new players into our games and increasing engagement for existing players
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, paid acquisition, social and ASO teams
- Build strong relationships with game studios, licensors, and central teams to create seamless and successful product marketing campaigns
- Partner with the Consumer Insights team to help evaluate new games’ marketability based on market analysis and research
- Identify KPIs and measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and implement improvements where necessary
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, and competitor marketing practices and capabilities
- Manage budgets and maximize effectiveness of campaigns within budget
- Present marketing strategy, initiatives, and insights to Jam City’s leadership team
- Manage and grow a team of direct reports
- Business oriented marketing leader with a proven track record of success and achievement in brand strategy, product, and live-service marketing
- Minimum 8+ years experience in marketing roles - mobile or interactive entertainment, CPG, e-commerce
- Experience in all major areas of marketing, including mobile, online and offline, brand and product marketing, ASO, CRM, social media, and PR
- Project Management and coordination across functional groups, studios and external partners / licensors
- Deep understanding of free-to-play acquisition, retention and monetization KPIs
- Experience working with licensors / licensees
- Ability to build relationships at Executive level
- BA / BS from a top-tier institution and MBA preferred
- Experience leading, growing and developing a team of direct reports
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible environment
- Passion for video games preferred
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Your application has been successfully submitted.