Lead Product Manager (Co-op Battleground)
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Kin Care & Holidays*
100% Covered Medical and Company-Sponsored Dental & Vision (Plans Vary)*
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More*
Wellness Activities & Programs (Yoga & Zumba)
12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave*
*Only applies to full-time positions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join our Jam City Bogota team!
In this role, you will be helping us develop a brand new F2P Battleground RPG mobile game! As a Product Manager, you'll have a direct impact on the success of our mobile games. You will make decisions and understand our “Game as a Business Strategy”, looking to achieve great player experiences and fun, while maximizing ROI.
Our goal is to deliver an immersive co-op PvE experience for players around the world. The ideal candidate is passionate about online, strategy and role playing games across different platforms, understands live ops, and can extract, manipulate, and analyze data from databases on their own. They have the agility to manage projects on their own and understand how they work. They have the people skills to work smoothly and communicate effectively with Producers, Designers, and Engineers. In addition, the candidate will need a deep knowledge of player behavior in mobile RPG, MOBA and strategy genres, industry trends, and data analysis methods.
*Open to Full-Time Remote
- Identifies and designs/improves features to improve key indicators, by making our games more engaging.
- Leads competitive research to help the team better identify industry best practices.
- Analyzes data, builds automated reports, and works with Analytics team to get all necessary data at the right time to manage game metrics and inform product decisions.
- Manages Live Ops, in game events & sales to maximize revenue and keep players engaged through balancing and optimizations.
- Understands game metrics to inform hypotheses, and creates experiments with clear and measurable success goals.
- Effectively communicates relevant KPIs and updates to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Ensures milestones are met; design challenges are managed across multiple features and progression is monitored throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsible for delivering data that assists game specifications and balance with a strong handle of Math and Statistics, driving the use of innovative game technology.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Game Design or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in games, especially on PC/Console product management and Live Ops.
- 3+ years of utilizing SQL to create queries and search databases.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Passion for online and strategy games.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
Your application has been successfully submitted.