User Acquisition Manager
Picsart is full ecosystem of free-to-use content, powerful tools, and inspiration from other creators.
And it's a great place to work. We'll let these facts below speak for us:
- A fresh $130 million raised, a near $1.5 billion valuation.
- We are in the top 400 of the "Inc. Magazine 5000", a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
- 1 billion downloads
- 150 million monthly active users
- Available in over 30 languages
PicsArt is seeking a User Acquisition Manager to be a key contributor to our acquisition and retargeting efforts. The ideal candidate has experience managing paid acquisition campaigns in a fast-paced mobile environment and has a strong analytical mindset. Effective communication and the ability to prioritize are needed for this position.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position is exempt and can be based in The UK, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York, Miami or Toronto and reports to the Sr. Manager, User Acquisition but will also work closely with the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing, plus our partnerships, and international teams.
- Launch, manage and optimize UA and retargeting campaigns across various paid channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Google and influencer networks
- Manage daily and weekly reporting that will help the team make smarter and faster campaign optimizations
- Work with the Sr. Director of Growth Marketing and Sr. Manager of UA to manage marketing budget allocations and pacing, throughout each calendar month.
- Design and implement methodical testing strategies that will provide the team with learnings around different creatives, targeting, tactics and channels
- Coordinate with the social team, content team and creative team to develop new creative concepts and iterate on existing creative winners. Manage, organize and launch creatives in pipeline, manage UA creative repository for all internal teams and for all agencies & partners, working closely with our finance and analytics teams
- Analyze campaign performance and provide recommendations to help increase ROI and subscriber rates
- Work closely with teams across our global marketing org to ensure ads are launched in a timely manner and coincide with various social/branded in-app activations
- 1-3 years of paid user acquisition and retention experience working with a team managing a double digit multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Experience media buying across various UA channels. Facebook and Google Ads buying a plus
- Web UA experience a plus
- Understanding of key UA metrics including but not limited to CTR, CR, CPR, CPT, eCPM, CPI and ROAS
- Self starter with strong project management and prioritization skills and hands-on execution ability
- Familiarity with various attribution models and means of tracking performance. Experience with AppsFlyer a plus
- Strong proficiency In G-Suites and Microsoft Office, particularly sheets and Excel
- Great attention to detail, superior problem-solver, and an analytic mindset
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
Your application has been successfully submitted.