Senior User Acquisition Manager
We’re looking for an individual to join our team to lead all user acquisition on our Ground Transport vertical.
Hopper is the most downloaded travel booking app in North America, with over 60M installs to date and $423M raised. We're going to do over $1B in sales this year and weathered COVID with triple-digit revenue growth thanks to our proprietary suite of data-driven fintech products.
We’ve built a world-class car rental marketplace that has grown from $0 to a significant percentage of our sales in less than a year. Our conversion rates, retention and unit economics have continuously improved and we’re aiming to double down by accelerating our growth with paid marketing.
You might be a fit for the role if you’re excited about leading the growth of one our fastest-growing business lines, owning and growing your own multi-million dollar monthly budget, and working in close collaboration with a cross-functional team of marketers, engineers, creatives and data analysts.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Deploy seven-figure marketing budgets and acquire millions of installs for an app loved and used by travelers around the world
- Create, manage and scale user acquisition campaigns on different channels like Facebook, Tiktok, Snapchat, Google, influencers, etc.
- Make and test new creatives to improve performance across all of our new channels in collaboration with our creative team
- Track and report on campaign performance using advanced LTV and cohorts analysis. Uncover growth and optimization opportunities with your own queries and reports
- Sort through well-known and unconventional user acquisition channels and set up tests to measure how well they perform and scale. Come up or discuss new test ideas for existing or new channels and campaigns
- Collaborate with the data science, product and engineering teams on tracking, product features and finding new user segments to target
- Help improve the Hopper Ads Engine, our in-house marketing automation platform built on top of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Twitter, Appsflyer and Pinterest marketing APIs
- Represent Hopper and lead the mobile travel industry in all things UA. Work hand in hand with the travel teams at Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Google (amongst many others) to make of Hopper an example to follow
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS
- 4+ years experience with paid user acquisition at scale on multiple channels including paid social
- Strong experience with analytics and tracking tools
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking
- The ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- You should be comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in mobile user acquisition or in the travel industry
- Knowledge of MMPs (AppsFlyer), Amplitude, Smartly
- Experience using SQL
More about Hopper
Hopper is valued at $3.5bn making us the 5th most valuable travel business in the world. We’re best known as a travel app and we just raised a further $175m from a funding round led by GPI Capital. Our investors also include Goldman Sachs and Capital One for whom we exclusively power their travel portal.
At Hopper, we’re on a mission to build the most customer-centric travel company on earth. We are leveraging the power that comes from combining massive amounts of data and machine learning to build the world’s fastest-growing mobile first travel marketplace - one that enables our customers to save money and travel better. It’s cheaper to purchase travel with Hopper!
Hopper’s goal is to reduce traveler anxiety throughout all stages of the trip buying process. By creating a transparent travel marketplace and unique, data-driven financial technology products focused on providing peace-of-mind, Hopper adds value along each step of the customer’s journey.
Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company three years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 60 million times and sees over 1.9 million new installs per month. Our revenue growth is up 330% versus 2020 as we continue to outperform market recovery.
Now we're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2021 by adding great people to our team who can help us compete with the travel giants. Come take off with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.