Rocksmith Video Game Tester
If video games and music are your two main interests our team is your place to be.
As a party member of Ubisoft’s Test Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control.
At Ubisoft, you will have the chance to work in a multicultural and diverse team with whom you will be involved in various tasks that will put your attention to detail, focus, and creativity to test. The passion you have for games will represent the starting point for your journey inside the complex world of the game industry. Being part of our team, you will have the possibility to get behind the scenes and discover more about your favorite game.
Your main mission
- One of your main quests will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free Rocksmith musical content.
- You will perform detective work for the development team by using your keen eyes and ears for details and express your creativity and intuition.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are working on raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
- Computers and video game consoles will be your main weapons during this adventure. As a Rockstar, you’ll also have some special powers at your disposal.
- No previous work experience is necessary but knowing how to read a tablature is required. Do have a musical background? That’s great, please tell us more about it in your letter of intent.
The value you bring
- Passion for games – knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms
- Musical knowledge – knowing how to read a tablature is required.
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Patience and persistence – perform meticulous testing and always ensure accuracy.
- Good communication abilities – interact easily with other curios rockstars.
- You also are a fast learner, creative and proactive
- You are reliable, punctual and you came with a positive attitude
- We are looking for basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- No previous work experience is necessary.
Your application has been successfully submitted.