QA Analyst (F/M/NB)
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 320 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
Within the production team of Assassin's Creed, you join the Test team and you will be required to perform various tests on incomplete versions of the game in order to support the production of the game :
- Exercise active qualitative control over the different aspects of development
- Maintain and update the bug base
- Keep informed with the different teams of the different qualitative needs
- Report the different needs, problems and progress to the teams
- Identify bugs in the different versions of the game (stability control, etc.)
- You have a first experience as a tester in the field of video games and have technical training in the computer field
- You are comfortable with IT tools (Excel, etc.)
- You are comfortable working in English in a multicultural environment
- You are methodical, and have an eye for detail •
- You are involved in the completion of the projects in which you participate
- You are passionate about video games and have a good video game culture
• First interview with the hiring manager
• Interview with the recruitment team
If your application is not successful, you will receive a negative response.
In application of health measures related to COVID-19, all our recruitment interviews are conducted by videoconference and our positions are eligible for partial teleworking.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same access to employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Your application has been successfully submitted.