Director AdTech (M/W/NB) - Ubisoft Mobile
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown!
For more than 8 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Mobile Adtech is booming today and represents a rich and complex ecosystem, with multiple technologies, multiple players, and many potential growth opportunities for our mobile division.
To help us structure our Adtech vision, Ubisoft Mobile is now looking for a Director Adtech Mobile whose role will be to define our Adtech long-term vision and design & execute the business roadmap and solutions in order to give Ubisoft Mobile competitive advantages all along the value chain.
We are seeking an inspirational leader who would be able to build a strong and innovative strategic vision for Adtech in the Mobile division, and ensure top-notch execution of the roadmap.
You need a deep understanding of the Adtech landscape for mobile and especially mobile gaming, a thorough knowledge of all actors including their positioning and value proposition, as well as a strong vision of the evolution of the market, taking into account the regulatory environment, customer behavior evolutions and technological fast evolving capabilities. Not only have you been an end-user of multiple adtech tools, but you have developed experience in integration and/or development of these tools.
As you will design and deploy an integrated vision throughout our diversified mobile portfolio, you should therefore engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, while establishing relationships with key external partners all around the globe to create further profitable opportunities for our games.
Responsibilities will include:
- Forge an Adtech vision for how to support and achieve Ubisoft Mobile strategy in the mid and long term;
- Design the corresponding roadmap and identify priority building blocks to focus on in the short term;
- Hire and manage a team to execute the roadmap and ensure adoption;
- Collaborate with internal key stakeholders in HQs (VP Marketing & Business Development, BI Manager, VP Editorial & Production, VP Financial Planning etc.), and in development studios (Studio Managers) as well as Tech and Data departments, to ensure alignment of tech vision, and potential future integration of the mobile tech stack into the overall Ubisoft ecosystem;
- Work hand-in-hand with expert teams (including user acquisition, ad monetization and creative production) to understand their needs and requirements and adapt the roadmap accordingly
- Keep up to date and form network with all Adtech vendors in the industry, including early-stage start-ups;
- Research industry trends and competitive landscape to quickly act on opportunities as they come up;
- Act as Ubisoft Mobile’s ambassador for all Adtech matters with development Studios, internal and external key stakeholders;
Ideally either from adtech vendor or agnostic adtech consultancy, with expertise in implementing and deploying several Adtech components (e.g. DMP, DSP).
- Mobile experience on both advertiser/acquisition and publisher/monetization problematics
- Strong engineering background and tech development or implementation experience
- Strong knowledge of Adtech ecosystem (Mediation, Adnetworks, MMP attribution, DMPs, DSPs, SSPs etc.)
- Ability to build strategic vision- to- business partnerships based on strong understanding of both parties strengths and needs
- Ability to hire and manage a new team of experts on the topic
- Proven leadership, influencing and communication skills to collaborate with very diverse stakeholders
- Deep understanding of algorithm and machine learning development. Operational experience in that field would be a plus.
- Excellent business judgment and the innate ability to link business objectives to customer experiences
- Broad experience in project management, analysis, and ability to work across multiple projects and teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and recommendations
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.