Lead QA Gameplay Tester
Location: Mountain View, CA (Hybrid Onsite & WFH)
Vaccination: Must be fully vaccinated before start date
Hours: 9:00 - 6:00pm Monday - Friday (including 1 hour lunch)
We are hiring a Lead Gameplay Tester for a major IT client. Gameplay Testers are expected to be capable of providing concise and detailed feedback on the player experience. The Lead Gameplay Tester is a crucial role working with guiding and managing the day to day responsibilities of our test schedule.
- Provide continuous qualitative feedback from the perspective of a player.
- Written and verbal communication of concerns.
- Qualitative and quantitative feedback on video and gameplay.
- Report any potential risks to features and systems.
- Communicate the authenticity of the player experience over different consoles / platforms
- Lead team of gameplay testers to ensure quality performance
- Stakeholder Management
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Operating video games and game platforms
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Inquisitive analytical skills and attention to detail
- Clear, accurate, and succinct written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Professional gaming or testing experience (helpful but not required)
- Team lead or management experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience playing a variety of game genres and platforms
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.