Media Acquisition Team Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day. We’re looking for a highly skilled & experienced Media team lead that will be responsible for bringing in high-quality users to our free to play games through various acquisition channels
The Media Team Lead within SciPlay’s Growth division will Lead, develop and manage several user acquisition managers that manage large scale acquisition budgets while working with key ad platform partners such as Programmatic media buying channels, SDK networks and affiliates
- Lead mobile user acquisition team including goal setting, supervision. Responsibility over team development & roadmap, mentoring and nurturing talents
- Lead and motivate the team members, create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Oversee day-to-day operation, responsible for team performance and report on metrics. Analyze key performance indicators for continuous optimization of paid acquisition to achieve volume, quality, and ROAS goals
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners, Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Manage fast paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget
- Collaborate with product, CRM and retargeting teams to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement
- 1+ Years of experience in employee management
- 3+ years of experience acquiring on RTB platforms (free to play mobile gaming preferred)
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in managing, Native ads, Self-Serve systems, affiliates and networks, including tracking tools, technical integrations, and best practices
- Experience buying CPE and working with SDK networks
- BA or BS in math, engineering, economics or other quantitative field
- Experience working with cross functional teams such as Analytics and Art
- Exceptional analytic skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- A genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Highly analytical and technical, heavy growth hacker mindset
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation), reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.