Head of User Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
As the Head of User Acquisition, you are a talented and data-driven marketer with the energy to shape performance marketing strategy. With the goal of scaling our business through continued optimization of paid marketing efforts, you will lead a team to maximize player acquisition and achieve measurable results.
As an essential leader in the mobile business, you will stay current on the mobile user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and projects for growth. We are looking for leadership to achieve results and an analytical desire to assess and accomplish goals. The Head of User Acquisition has a bias to experiment while refining acquisition channels, identifying new market segments, and optimizing the player conversion/engagement touchpoints.
The Head of User Acquisition has a solid technical and quantitative foundation with an understanding of data collection, segmentation, and analysis. You should manage fast-paced and concurrent projects in an organized manner on schedule and on budget. As a deeply analytical marketer, you work to exceed profitability and performance goals while managing the team and optimization of mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks and mobile storefronts.
Collaboration across many teams at all levels of the organization is essential to achieve a high performing user acquisition team. This includes collaboration with engineers to identify opportunities for process improvements, collaboration with mobile demand planning to agree on revenue forecasts and collaboration with mobile marketing teams to guide marketing strategy.
- Lead team of high performing and data-driven mobile user acquisition marketers
- Manage the profitable investment of large user acquisition budgets to hit goals and achieve player and revenue growth for titles.
- Lead budget alignment processes in close collaboration with studio, commercial and marketing leads
- Think and excel at ideating and pitching new strategies that stretch beyond our current standard tactics.
- Work with your studio, marketing and commercial leaders to integrate UA strategy with the complete P&L.
- Lead UA budget approval ask with exec team, including telling complete story from historical performance through to future spend strategy and revenue returns.
- Engage, consult, and collaborate with senior partners within studio, marketing and commercial to increase revenue and alignment with product and marketing roadmaps
- Work with Creative and Analytics teams to support goals, improve processes and optimization efforts
- Steer budgeting approvals with senior executives through a compelling narrative of funding performance recaps and future forecast returns.
- You have 8+ years experience in performance marketing, managing demand generation & the player acquisition funnel or growth hacking for mobile games.
- Knowledge of the mobile advertising space and its channels
- Superb negotiation skills
- Goal-driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- Remarkable analytical skills and evidence of making data-driven decisions
- Outstanding communication – both written and spoken
- Can build relationships and partnering with multiple partners and excel in matrix environment
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.