Senior Product Manager, Big Data - InMobi DSP
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today's booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: Senior Product Manager, Big Data – InMobi DSP
Location: Anywhere USA
You will lead development of the core data management systems enabling the success of machine learning in our demand-side platform (DSP). Owning product strategy, roadmap and its execution, you will build and enhance our data assets, extracting maximum commercial value from them.
You will be working most closely with other product managers, data science and platform engineering teams. The team members are located in San Francisco, London and Bangalore. Working across time zones will be required.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Create product strategy for data management in advertising technology
- Drive the technology selection decisions for efficient storage and manipulation of big data, hundreds of billions of rows per day
- Own end-to-end path from raw data to machine learning models training pipelines, analytical and reporting systems. Democratize data access
- Build and tune the product roadmap, achieving consensus with stakeholders, and evangelizing the roadmap to the rest of the company
- Future-proof our platform, enabling 10x growth in the next three years
- Make business cases for new investments, acquisitions and partnerships
The Experience You’ll Need:
- 5 years of product management experience, with at least 3 most recent years in big data technology
- Record of successful implementations of data stores, data warehouses, data lakes
- Deep expertise in and passion for data management. You understand it well enough to explain it simply, to any audience. You can speak with authority about open source vs proprietary vendors vs building it ourselves
- Current working knowledge of ad serving, identity and measurement in mobile environments
- Ability to work cross-functionally across time zones in a matrixed organization
- Confidence in interactions with executives and regional leaders
InMobi is the leading provider of content, monetization, and marketing technologies that fuel growth for industries around the world. Our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences activate audiences, drive real connections, and diversify revenue for businesses everywhere. With deep expertise and unique reach in mobile, InMobi is a trusted and transparent technology partner for marketers, content creators and businesses of all kinds.
Incorporated in Singapore, InMobi maintains a large presence in San Francisco and Bangalore and has operations in New York, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Delhi, Mumbai, Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo, London and Dubai. To learn more, visit inmobi.com.
InMobi creates transformative mobile experiences and software platforms to positively impact people, businesses, and societies around the world.
We believe that our innovations at the intersection of artificial intelligence, commerce, and the creator economy will revolutionize the way consumers use their mobile devices. Our mission is to power our customers’ growth with innovative content and commerce experiences that help them activate their audiences and drive real connections. How do we do it?
- An End-to-End Content, Monetization, & Marketing Platform the fuels industry growth
- AI-Powered Audience Activation for the open content, media and marketing ecosystem
- New Content and Commerce experiences for a world of connected devices
Award-winning culture, best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stocks
- Quality medical, vision, dental
- 401(k) match
- Flexible working hours
- Parent friendly health benefits and work environment
- Wellness stipend
- Healthy time off through a combination of PTO, sick days, and company-wide holidays
- $400 to set up your own home office to thrive in a post COVID world
- Post-covid hybrid work model for employees close to our offices in New York, San Francisco, Irvine, and Kansas City
InMobi is an equal opportunity employer
InMobi is a place where everyone can grow. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we invite you to apply if this sounds like a role that would make you excited to work.
InMobi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.