Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Account Manager to join our Customer Success team in Singapore. The Account Manager will partner with Sales and Technical Client Services to successfully onboard, retain, grow and engage at a high level with priority client accounts. The primary focus of this role is to shorten time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key senior level stakeholders, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts.
Account Managers build comprehensive knowledge of the verification and analytics space within the advertising industry and use this knowledge to support and advise clients’ digital media strategies. This role will suit an experienced Account Manager who is passionate about making an impact, driving ROI for their clients, and forging strong high-level relationships with agencies and marketers directly.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of IAS services for several highly strategic accounts
- Master thorough knowledge of IAS products and services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to the needs and objectives of each client.
- Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner.
- Own client meetings, including presenting product training, data analysis, strategic business reviews and additional engagement modules.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors, fostering regular, impactful engagement.
- Understand client goals and communicate and advocate for clients’ needs internally.
- Identify at risk opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to build and enact solutions.
- Work with Client Services, Sales, Product Marketing, and Finance to create best-in-class service experiences for all clients.
- Act as a thought leader within the larger Customer Success team to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years in a client-facing customer success/account management role in ad tech
- Service-oriented ethos with a strong business mindset and the ability to create strategic plans
- Experience managing, consulting, and negotiating with clients with an excellent track record of retaining and growing a portfolio
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Salesforce proficiency is ideal
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Your application has been successfully submitted.