This job is no longer accepting applications.
AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We are the world’s premier mobile video ad network and an innovation leader in HD mobile video advertising. We are building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interact with ads to help them find new apps that they will enjoy and connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we are looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent.
AdColony is looking for a Sales Director to work on our Brand team. The perfect candidate is a team player who's hungry to learn and grow their skill set as they develop new ones on the fly. Given the strong growth of programmatic spend across brand advertisers, AdColony has doubled down on our programmatic offering and commercial efforts. This Sales Director will be responsible for partnering with trading desks, digital agency media teams, brands, and internal teams to drive private marketplace deals, as well as manage IO and performance revenue within a defined territory or book of business.
This Sales Director - Brand must have at least 5 years of experience previously working in a media sales organization selling brand advertising campaigns. This Sales Director will be joining our Bay Area team and reporting to Sheeva Banton.
- Identify, target, and acquire new programmatic and managed service business opportunities
- Drive new Private Marketplace revenue and meet quarterly revenue targets as set by management
- Coordinate cross-functional teams from Sales, Client Services, and Technical Account Management
- Ensure optimal campaign delivery, performance, and execution
- Gather and share information for potential improvements and changes that can be added to the product roadmap during planning cycles
- Work with internal platform and supply stakeholders to connect the needs of our various customer constituencies
- Seek and grow new relationships within client assignments
- Work to create a personal market strategy based on AdColony capabilities
Desired Skills and Experiences
- 5-10 years of experience working in a media sales organization selling brand advertising campaigns, mobile experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience selling programmatic advertising and/or educating brands, agencies, and trading desks about programmatic advertising
- BA/BS degree required
- A strong set of existing relationships with brands, direct clients, and agencies at all levels in the market
- Proven track record of building relationships with the media/advertising industry
- Deep understanding of the programmatic advertising and mobile advertising ecosystems
- Experience in or a passion for mobile and video advertising
- Exceptional consultative and solution-driven relationship skills
- High energy, self-motivated and passionate about working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package with performance-based bonus incentives
- The opportunity to make meaningful contributions from day one
- A strong company culture where contributions are recognized and achievements are celebrated
- Great medical, dental, vision, life, and AD&D insurance
- Paid parental leaveMonthly mobile phone bill reimbursement401(k) program with employer match
- Monthly wellness/gym stipend
- Weekly catered lunches and fully-stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks and drinks (post-covid era)
- Employee Assistance Program (free counseling services)
- Office outings and events (i.e. ball games, happy hours, company off-sites, and more, also post-covid)
- Best-in-class equipment to work with on a daily basis
- An informal work environment where you will be part of a talented, fun, and collaborative team
AdColony is on a mission to make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers. We’re building a company that cares deeply about the way users encounter and interact with ads to help them find new apps that they’ll enjoy and connect with brands they value. That is reflected in our company values of transparency, empowerment, one team, and doing the right thing, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to help us iterate, solve problems, and invent.
AdColony is an equal opportunity employer and committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives!
Your application has been successfully submitted.