Director of Brand & Communications, North America
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Looking for a challenge? How about trying marketing to marketers? Not challenging enough? What if we throw in a changing global industry, rapidly evolving technologies, unmatched scale, and the need to make an impact on every market around the world? Interest piqued? Then the AppsFlyer marketing team may be the place for you.
You are an experienced marketing communications leader and an expert in growing B2B / Enterprise SaaS brands. Your background and skills allow you to quickly build a holistic understanding of AppsFlyer’s market, audiences, POVs, product, positioning, and competition. Rather than looking at our offering in a silo, you understand how AppsFlyer supports marketers and businesses as part of a larger stack of technologies.
You are passionate about building, mentoring, and guiding our regional Brand & Communications team and bring proven experience of creating the structures, strategies, and frameworks your team needs to succeed. A true team player, you are able to build rapport and get things done in a global organization with remote stakeholders across regions and time zones.
You are a humble, positive thinker, and an energetic doer – in short, a person that you would want to work with.
What You'll Do
- Build and manage AppsFlyer’s Brand & Communications team in North America
- Grow AppsFlyer’s brand recognition with established and new audiences
- Bring AppsFlyer’s brand to life by designing creative marketing strategies and tactics tailored to business and technical audiences
- Define and execute AppsFlyer’s thought leadership position by developing unique, relevant points of view based on our vision, mission, identity, and brand, enhancing our share of voice
- Own production of regional thought leadership and top-of-funnel content (e.g. podcasts, blog, reports, whitepapers)
- Direct the development and implementation of fully integrated and localized PR/communications plans, in close collaboration with our global Corporate Communications team
- Cultivate AppsFlyer’s relationships with influencers, analysts, journalists, communities, industry associations, and additional stakeholders in order to leverage joint marketing efforts and grow our brand
- Partner across the organization to employ communication strategies that align with key regional and global objectives and strengthen the company’s overall narrative while maximizing impact on our business
- Partner with external agencies and internal creative team to bring the best ideas to light and to ensure budgets are managed closely
- Constantly evaluate, prioritize and undertake both proactive and reactive approaches to opportunities and challenges as they arise
What you have
- 15+ years of brand marketing, communications, and PR experience with a focus on B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of building and leading impactful, lean brand/communications teams
- Significant tenure both in public and private companies
- Strong knowledge of market trends around mobile app marketing and related technologies
- Ability to take complex, technical concepts and data and turn them into stories and messages that resonate, with an eye for detail and ability to drive narratives with compelling visuals and messaging
- Exceptional writing, editing, messaging and storytelling skills, adept at issues management and thought leadership
- Expertise managing external resources to drive results, ensuring messages are conveyed effectively and consistently across channels
- Familiarity with working in global or decentralized organizations
- Highly motivated, with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude
Your application has been successfully submitted.