Director of Product Marketing, North America
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
Looking for a challenge? How about trying marketing to marketers? Not challenging enough? What if we throw in a changing global industry, rapidly evolving technologies, unmatched scale, and the need to make an impact on every market around the world? Interest piqued? Then the AppsFlyer marketing team may be the place for you.
You are an experienced Product Marketing Leader and an expert in B2B / Enterprise SaaS Marketing. Your background and skills allow you to quickly build a holistic understanding of AppsFlyer’s market, priorities, product, positioning, and competition. Rather than looking at our offering in a silo, you understand how AppsFlyer supports marketers and businesses as part of a larger stack of technologies.
You are passionate about mentoring and guiding our regional PMM team and bring proven experience of creating the structures, strategies, and frameworks your team needs to succeed. A true team player, you are able to build rapport and get things done in a global organization with remote stakeholders across regions and time zones.
You are a humble, positive thinker, and an energetic doer – in short, a person that you would want to work with.
What You'll Do:
- Manage AppsFlyer’s high-performing Product Marketing team in North America, leading Intelligence and Positioning, localized GTM, Enablement, Customer Engagement, and Partner Marketing
- Design strategies and processes with and based on the needs of Sales, Customer Success, RevOps, and Partner Development
- Execute projects and initiatives in close collaboration and sync with your global and regional stakeholders, including Growth marketing and Global Product Marketing
- Localize and and execute regional go-to-market strategies cross-functionally and ensure local alignment
- Own regional product-centric messaging and positioning and drive implementation in regional events, content, and thought leadership opportunities in collaboration with the NA Brand & Communications team
- Develop and execute end-to-end co-marketing programs to drive adoption and integration of AppsFlyer products, acquire new customers, and generate partner-influenced pipeline across partner channels and direct marketing efforts
- Develop positioning and value propositions with key partners, and drive joint messaging consistency across sales and marketing enablement materials
- Be a strategic partner to the sales organization, helping to define and communicate our value proposition and competitive positioning to target customer segments
- Direct the creation and maintenance of sales collateral for both internal and external audiences
- Oversee development of lifecycle marketing strategies for our customers including onboarding, engagement, and re-engagement programs
- Collaborate with customer success, sales, and partner development to capture customer and partner success stories and references for internal training and external use
Intelligence & positioning
- Own regional buyer persona knowledge: Extract meaningful and actionable insights based on customer interviews, feedback, data, and 3rd party research to understand prospect and customer needs, experiences, and expectations
- Conduct ongoing analysis of competitors messaging and marketing to stay ahead of the curve and ensure clear differentiation. Collaborate with the Global Product Strategy team in developing holistic competitive intelligence.
Who you are:
- 10+ years experience in B2B/Saas, focused on building and executing strategy, leading product/technical marketing teams
- Experience working with global or decentralized product and engineering teams and focusing on a technical product
- Strong familiarity with mobile app marketing and related technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, marketing, business, or related area
- Excellent written and visual communications and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to work effectively with a lean team
- Highly motivated, with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude
Your application has been successfully submitted.