Account Manager - Japan
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At AppsFlyer we like to aim big - big data, big customers, big impact globally, and most importantly, big dreams. Where do you fit in the picture?
Our Sales team is looking for an Account Manager with mobile game and ad tech experiences, who can demonstrate the added value that AppsFlyer can bring to their bottom line. As a part of the Sales team, you will be very familiar with complex/strategic sales processes, comfortable in a fast-paced hyper growth environment, and thrive in developing new markets aggressively in the Gaming industry and evangelize AppsFlyer as the Attribution Authority in Japan.
What you'll do:
- Own a book of existing AppsFlyer customers; owning net growth, collaborating with Customer Success team to understand and anticipate customers’ business needs to negotiate renewals, raise the adoption of premium products and maintain relationship growth of key accounts
- Act as the key business/commercial contact to the customer while taking a consultative approach to provide value to customers
- Work cross-functionally with Account Executives, Solution Architects, Customer Success, Tech Support, Partnerships and AppsFlyer leadership to support, grow and retain our customers
- You will understand and assess the customer needs to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities
- As the needs of a customer changes you will collaborate with Customers Success Managers to mitigate customer churn through the identification of more suitable product mix and pricing options
- Strengthen customer relationships with ongoing communication, expectation setting and thought leadership to customer teams
- Partner with Customer Success team to co-lead executive business reviews
- Lead discovery calls and demos for service expansion and product adoption
- Build, proactively manage and close customer pipeline and renewals to meet quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Advocate internally for customers, providing feedback to product, engineering, and supporting functions regarding custom product builds, define processes, and best practices
- Build customers into advocates and brand evangelists for AppsFlyer
What you have:
- High proficiency in written and spoken Japanese
- Intermediate or higher level of English and be able to communicate with internal stakeholders properly
- Minimum 3 + years of experience in Saas or advertising sales roles in either account management, customer success or account executive roles and demonstrated success in a closing role
- Strong track record of retaining and expanding accounts, especially enterprise level accounts
- Multi-year history of performance to quotas
- Strong internal and external collaboration and great communication skills
- Strong industry connections in adtech areas
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital and mobile marketing ecosystem
- Desire to understand our technology from end to end and have a thirst for knowledge and natural curiosity
- Desire and respect for healthy competition and teamwork
- Experience in working with Mobile Measurement Partners (MMP) and analytics platforms
- Mobile app (iOS, Android) advertising experience
- Experience in selling SaaS products
- Referrals from industry players (i.e. AppsFlyer employee)
As a global company operating in 20 offices across 19 countries, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.