This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppLovin’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
AppLovin is looking for a Publishing Manager to join our highly active Corporate Development and Strategy team. Over the past 3 years, AppLovin has acquired and published over 200 free-to-play mobile games, including several Top Grossing and Top Downloaded titles, and is widely regarded as one of the top mobile app publishers globally. In this role, you will be on the front lines leading the publishing process, managing day-to-day operations, and growing relationships with our developer partners. You will develop a deep working knowledge of mobile app publishing, deal structuring, integration, and ongoing maintenance. You should be an enthusiastic team-player who is proactive, detail-oriented, commercially minded, and always hungry to learn.
- Lead and manage the publishing process, including mobile game testing, contracting, integration and relationship management
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders including legal, accounting, tax, marketing, and corporate development
- Develop and maintain relationships with some of the world’s leading mobile game developers and third party platforms
- Identify high quality mobile games which the company can publish and scale
- Evaluate opportunities and make strategic decisions based on data and game KPIs
- Keep up to date with mobile gaming trends, best practices and publishing strategies
- 2+ years of work experience in the gaming industry
- Experience managing relationships with internal stakeholders including legal and accounting
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience prospecting and building relationships with potential targets or clients
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex concepts; English is required
- Must be flexible with the schedule, including traveling internationally for meetings and work in the evenings due to time difference with international partners; evening work can be done remotely
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment with little oversight, where priorities shift quickly
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Law; or equivalent work experience
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you learned to code at 12, have a world record in a VR game, or bought bitcoin in 2015
- Strong network of game developers and publishers in the mobile gaming industry
- Multi-lingual (Mandarin and Russian are a strong plus)
- Coding or other technical experience is a strong plus
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast paced environment, even if their company failed!
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.