Analyst, Business Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AppLovin’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transform new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with app developers to build business partnerships and support company growth.
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Consistently perform extensive and accurate research and data analyses
- Network at events and meet-ups within the application / mobile gaming space to build business relationships and partnerships
- Liaise with our internal technical & operation teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape
- Must have 1+ years experience in a Sales/Business Development/Account Management role, in mobile advertising, performance marketing, gaming, or relevant industries is essential.
- Must be fluent in Japanese
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Must be data-driven and detail oriented, with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in the industry space
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven interest and experience in the mobile advertising and or performance marketing.
- Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed!
- Competitive Salary
- Free lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Commuting benefits
- Monthly Perks Stipend
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.