Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fyber is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join Fyber’s Marketing and Corporate Strategy team to play a hands-on role in the planning and execution of Fyber’s Go-to-Market efforts.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Fyber, you will work closely with Product and Business teams, lead the creation of sales collateral, written content, and sales enablement sessions, and collaborate with the broader marketing team to drive Go-to-Market efforts for Fyber’s product.
The role is open for candidates in London, Israel and North America (preferably New York or San Francisco). You will report to the Director of Product Marketing who is based in London.
- Own positioning, messaging, and collateral creation for Offer Wall Edge, a leading performance-driven product for mobile games and apps.
- Develop the Go-to-Market plan for key product releases and collaborate with the broader marketing team across Content, Events and Design to execute on your plans
- Build compelling product narrative and create supporting content including blog posts, product handbooks, content for sessions at trade shows and private events, and marketing partnerships
- Lead the creation of engaging sales collateral for client meetings, including sales decks, pamphlets, Product Handbooks, and talking points
- Connect between Business, Product and Marketing, including internal and external comms and sales enablement sessions
- Monitor the marketing activity of relevant industry peers to inform Fyber’s strategic positioning and marketing efforts
- 1-2 years of experience in a Product Marketing role
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
- Exceptional writing skills, with experience developing content / copywriting
- Proficiency in creating slide decks and communicating messages through visual concepts
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem and mobile gaming - a big advantage
- Experience working at an ad tech or mobile gaming company - a big advantage
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment and willing to be flexible and accommodate scheduling needs across time zones.
- A proactive go-getter with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; An ability to assert one’s self and be personable yet persistent
- A strong executioner who likes to be a part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree; MA or MBA preferred
- Travel to events and / or other Fyber offices may be required from time to time
What you gain:
- Join a fast-growing, stable, global, publicly-traded company, while benefiting from a young, vibrant, entrepreneurial environment
- Make a substantial impact on the marketing efforts of the company
- Thrive from a truly global, international, and diverse environment
- Enjoy an attractive benefits plan and a fun, employee-centric company culture
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.