This job is no longer accepting applications.
PubMatic fuels the endless potential of internet content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to control and maximize their digital advertising businesses and enables advertisers to drive ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide
Marketing Manager, Greater China – 1 year contract (temp to perm role)
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join our APAC marketing team, with a particular focus on leading our marketing efforts across Greater China. This role is initially a 1 year contract role with a possibility of transitioning to a full time permanent role for the right candidate, and can be based in China or Singapore.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing regional marketing strategies to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of our solutions for app publishers and media buyers through marketing programmes and sales enablement. The successful candidate will partner closely with the Greater China commercial team and will have a talent for building geo-specific strategies against global goals, executing regional events and activations targeting the Greater China audience.
This role requires the ability to partner with cross-functional teams both within APAC and across the globe including product, sales and marketing leadership to help define and communicate the value of PubMatic’s products and solutions for app publishers and media buyers in APAC, and in particular Greater China. The ideal candidate has a strong background in the digital advertising industry and/or mobile app space, and a drive for delivering integrated marketing programmes and plans that achieve business results.
· Create compelling narratives for mobile app developers and media buyers in the local market - adapting audience narratives, messaging, presentations, collateral, videos, pitch decks as needed.
· Identify and develop content, case studies and proof points for priority products and programs.
· Manage event activations.
· Develop regional marketing strategies to support local product launches, educate partners and drive adoption of PubMatic’s products and solutions in collaboration with the Commercial and Marketing teams.
· Demonstrate strong understanding of the ad tech ecosystem.
· Fluency in both English and Mandarin – both written and spoken.
· 3 to 5 years of B2B marketing experience, with experience in the adtech and/or mobile app industries.
· Experience developing and delivering integrated marketing plans, including events (virtual and physical), digital campaigns, industry partnerships, media placements, etc.
· Experience localising global marketing narratives and positioning for regional use.
· Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
· Ability to build close partnerships with a sales organisation and other key stakeholders across the organisation.
· Experience working in a cross functional environment across multiple time zones and teams.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.