Business Development Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for the Business Development for DV Publisher Suite and expansion or other publisher related services. DV’s publisher customers use DV’s Publisher Suite to deliver insight to enable the improvement of advertising revenue generation. DV also partners with the largest publishers and platforms across the globe to enable our mutual advertiser clients to utilize DV services wherever they buy, leading to a safer, more secure and trusted ecosystem. The Business Development Director will be responsible for delivering the strategy and management of DV’s partnerships that support Publisher Services, driving deeper integration with current partners and leading and closing new partnerships and greater usage of DV publisher services.
What you will do
- Work with VP, Business Development and SVP, DVPS to continuously develop and refine partnership strategy.
- Partner with DV Product leadership to effectively advocate for DV needs
- Build strong relationships on multiple levels at partner companies leadership.
- Maintain close contact with DV Sales and Client Services for DVPS in order to effectively drive new usage of DV services..
- Identify partnership gaps (with existing and new partners) and effectively close deals that solve for those gaps
Who you are
- 7+ years of demonstrated excellence in business development or partnership roles
- Strong understanding of advertising technology, verification services
- Deep knowledge of the global publisher landscape and ad tech ecosystem, with strong preference for experience working in Adtech or the Advertising industry.
- Skilled in establishing trusted relationships, navigating a large partner organization, and driving strategic deals to a close under a tight timeline
- Experience, familiarity and comfort partnering with product teams to jointly drive efforts forward
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (MBA preferred)
How to be successful
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and technical competency by seamlessly interfacing with Business Development, Product and Executive-level contacts at the partner companies.
- Think both tactically and strategically, able to help shape and execute DV’s partnership strategy with technology and media partners to enhance our publisher services
- Be effective navigating a large organization, successfully building relationships across hierarchical levels from executive to field level
- Strong understanding of the Publisher Advertising technology and Infrastructure
- Serve as DV’s advocate from a commercial and technical perspective, requiring a functional understanding of the integration and the ability articulate DV’s needs with the partner
- Be comfortable with cold outreach in order to generate relationships and build partnerships from scratch
- Be a strong presenter, including presenting to large groups and participating on industry panels
Your application has been successfully submitted.