Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Senior Product Manager with exceptional growth hacking skills to join our team!
Equipped with user data, competitive insights, and growth hacking best practices, bring our games to hundreds of millions of people throughout the world. Are you scrappy and ready to be a pioneer in the new world of growth hacking? Put yourself to the test and come join us!
Zynga’s Sr. Product Manager will manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale.
In addition, the Sr. Product Manager will help drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. Working within a product team, the Sr. Product Manager will strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
Lastly, the Sr. Product Manager will effectively champion his/her product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones and partner with product marketing and central analytics throughout their product’s lifecycle.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management in consumer or game development
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience managing live mobile applications and/or games with multivariate testing is preferred
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency preferred
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.