Ad Monetization Producer (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Ad Monetization Producer will be responsible for organizing and roadmapping short and long-term initiatives for Zynga’s ad monetization team. You will work closely with yield, operations, product, and engineering teams, to ensure that all critical technical and operational information that is needed to smoothly run our ads machine is effectively communicated to relevant parties. As the ads producer, you will wear many hats, but your primary role will be to act as a liaison and coordinator for cross-functional teams, negotiate on timelines and priorities, and ensure that the team stays on schedule.
- Work with stakeholders and relevant parties to provide full production support for a large-scale ad monetization operation – network, engineering, operations team.
- Work with product and operations teams to coordinate tech updates, yield experiments, and supply roadmaps and release schedules.
- Act as the liaison between product leads, ops leads, game team leads, and network account managers to manage production pipeline, communication, expectations, and deliverables.
- Document critical industry technical updates and communicate changes to partner teams to aid in roadmapping long-term initiatives.
- Collaborate with team leads to streamline communication and identify gap areas
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years’ work experience in ad network or mobile ad trafficking business
- Gaming publisher related ad experience highly recommended and prioritized
- Ability to juggle and constantly prioritize multiple projects/requests going out to numerous internal and/or external partners
- Self-motivated to act quickly when issues arise that need immediate attention.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to find a middle ground between groups.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent written skills in reports, emails, descriptions for creative requests, and other communication.
- Strong verbal communication both one-on-one and in larger meetings with internal and external parties.
- Ability to learn in-house and external partner proprietary website portals.
- Organizational skills with creative assets – naming, file structures, and tracking
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.