Senior UA Creative Performance Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Big Fish Games is a player-centric game publisher that has been influential to the game development world over the last 20 years. Distinguished by its value-driven, collaborative, and inclusive culture, Big Fish continues to innovate the game experience, build community and connections through games, and craft meaningful games played by millions.
Big Fish has an extensive portfolio of popular casual games across genres including EverMerge, Big Fish Casino, JMS, Gummy Drop, Cooking Craze, Fairway Solitaire. Big Fish is dedicated to delivering amazing experiences for players to connect, compete and discover play, anywhere and on any device.
Big Fish is part of Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
Big Fish Games is looking for a Senior UA Creative Performance Manager to manage creative performance across all channels and grow app downloads and revenues for our F2P mobile games. Reporting into the UA Manager, you will be working alongside UA analysts, creative production team, brand marketing team, and external media partners to build and optimize creative assets that deliver best-in-class KPIs.
You will take ownership of UA creative demand, unlock new growth opportunities through creative improvements and innovations, and make a direct impact on the business working (primarily to start) on EverMerge – one of the fastest-growing casual games on the market.
Success in this role requires a strong focus on creative excellence, deep knowledge of UA creative best practices and trends across all channels, and the ability to manage projects and priorities in a collaborative, cross-functional environment. The ideal candidate has the right balance of left- and right-brain thinking and demonstrates excellent project management, analytical, and communication skills.
- Serve as liaison between the UA and creative production teams to communicate creative needs, expectations, best practices, status updates and feedback in a streamlined way
- Collaborate with brand creative strategist to define monthly creative production plans and prioritizations, and optimize the creative framework to adapt to the new UA landscape
- Partner with UA analysts and channel partners to define creative strategy and asset demand across all channels, and ensure asset deliverables meet UA needs and drive growth for our mobile games
- Monitor and report on creative trends across all channels, competitors, and game industry to improve creative concept quality and diversification
- Deep dive into ongoing UA creative performance trends and drive actionable insights to inform creative production and improve UA KPIs
- Oversee and optimize third party creative strategy across ad networks
- Stay involved throughout the creative funnel to ensure strategies are executed according to concept direction and based on data-driven learnings
- 3-5 years of mobile marketing experience, either in media buying or product marketing, creative production/strategy
- A sharp creative eye and deep understanding of the UA creative landscape and critical components of performance-driven creative
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Highly skilled in managing multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive and clear communicator – voice actionable feedback, generate insights, manage expectations
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally, influence stakeholders, and synthesize information and creative feedback from diverse stakeholders
- Relentlessly high standards and attention to detail to foster creative excellence
- Mobile marketing experience – Must
- Gaming industry experience – Advantage
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.