Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
Location: Long Beach, CA. or US Remote (in select states)
About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for a Product Manager with experience managing a roadmap and backlog that iteratively builds towards achieving company goals and improving KPIs. This role will report to the Director of Product - Onboarding Experience.
Product Team Principles at Zwift
- Be Collaborative: Win and lose as a team. Everything you do represents, or is for, the team.
- Active Transparency: Drive alignment through active visibility, communication, and storytelling.
- Take Ownership: Step into gray areas or voids where necessary to achieve our goals.
- High Quality: Hold high expectations for what’s delivered and how it’s communicated.
- Lead through service: Do what’s necessary to help the team move forward, regardless of responsibility or ownership.
- Action Oriented: Take action to create progress, understanding what risks are worth taking and which aren’t.
- Progress Over Perfection: Software doesn’t add value until it’s in users hands, so find a way to get software in front of users to create the value and inform future roadmap decisions.
- Outcome Oriented: Outcomes over output. Desired outcomes are kept front and center and deliberately prioritized against.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, maintain, and be responsible for a prioritized product roadmap and backlog that supports the Onboarding Experience team’s portfolio roadmap.
- Collaborate with your cross-functional scrum team throughout the entire product development lifecycle to ensure the right product is being built based on user needs and business goals.
- Build alignment with partners through frequent and open communication throughout the organization, crafting and evangelizing the narrative for your product roadmap.
- Create hypotheses and use user insights (a/b testing, data, user interviews) and iterative delivery to validate and advise future product decisions.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years in Product Management, business, technology, or related fields
- A Bachelor's or advanced degree
- Applied expertise in agile and lean development processes across multiple teams
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- High attention to detail, including proven ability to document requirements and to balance multiple, competing priorities
- Experience using data analytics tools, e.g. Optimizely, Google Analytics, and Amplitude
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and go above and beyond to help your team and company win
- MBA preferred
- Passion for cycling, running, triathlons, and other sports
- Cross-platform device experience: mobile, desktop, and gaming consoles
- Passion for video games
- Experienced Zwifter
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.